Terms and Conditions
1. Blocks of lessons must be paid for in advance (minimum block of four lessons). This is important for insurance purposes. We reserve the right to cancel a lesson if appropriate payment has not been paid for in advance.
2. A swimmer’s place is booked and committed for the whole four week block.
3. Cancellation within 24 hours, for whatever reason, will require full payment of the lesson. Over 48 hours notice will incur a 50% charge of the normal rate.
4. If the instructor has to cancel a lesson, the swimmer will receive a full refund or credit for another lesson.
5. It is a compulsory condition of lessons for children that a parent, or their nominated representative, is present at poolside during all lessons. This is to comply with child protection recommendations.
6. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to notify us of any medical conditions, illnesses or injuries likely to impede a swimmer’s safety or ability to participate in lessons.
7. We will provide swimming aids and equipment and a fully qualified swimming instructor for each lesson.
8. We reserve the right to terminate lessons if any of the above conditions are not adhered to.